Quick Links & Popular Tools


2017 tuition tax receipts are now available

May 1, 2018
2017 tuition tax receipts, T2202A's, are now available on Student Centre. When you access Student Centre, ensure your pop up blocker is disabled so you'll be able to print your receipt.

T4A's for scholarships and bursaries have been mailed out to the current address on file. 

Please note: Line 6114 (Student Residences) - there is no tax receipt issued for residence fees. The maximum amount you can claim in your taxes for residence is $25, and not the full amount paid. 

If you have trouble accessing your T2202A, contact regtax@uwo.ca