Outgoing Exchange Programs
Huron students have the opportunity to study in another country for one semester or one full year. The experience of another culture and country is enriching academically, personally and professionally. It is strongly recommended for all students!
Participating in the exchange program is an excellent way to:
- Gain a different perspective on your studies
- Improve your language skills or learn a new language
- Develop problem-solving and adaptability skills
- Expand your personal and professional network by meeting faculty, staff, students, and employers outside of your community
- Develop transferable skills that can be beneficial to your career.
- Travel and experience different cultures
Keep in touch with us
We want to hear all about your adventures on your outgoing exchanges. Connect with us on Facebook, so you can share stories and memories with other Leaders with Heart on exchange.
Forms for Outgoing Exchange Students
The experience of another culture and country is enriching academically, personally and professionally - it's strongly recommended for all students! Make sure you understand all of the elements you'll need to successfully apply to be a part of this rewarding learning experience.
After reviewing the following forms, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Coordinator, International Student Engagement and she'll be happy to help you get organized for your great adventure!
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday